FTC Disclosure - This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.*Item received for free for promotional consideration or a sponsored link.
If the clock is ticking on your Independence Day celebration, you may need some easy solutions for 4th of July decor.
I love 4th of July decor, but I never seem to buy the items I want in a timely fashion. By the time I think about grabbing some decor around town the shelves are bare.
So, I inevitably end up searching the internet for cheap, easy, last-minute 4th of July decoration ideas. If this scenario sounds familiar to you, keep reading.
Cheap 4th of July Decor
As you may or may not know, my love for the Dollar Tree is borderline unhealthy. They never seem to let me down in a pinch.
However, just like any other store, they will sell out of holiday-themed decorations quickly. This means you’ll need to get a bit creative with what you find.
If you’re within a week of the holiday, save yourself the stress of searching for flags or red, white, and blue themed pieces. They’re probably already picked over.
Instead, look for clear glassware, mason jars, all-white accents, flowers, stickers, and frames. These items combined with a little acrylic paint from Walmart will set you up for success.
Here are a few cheap DIY projects that will leave you with some beautiful 4th of July decorations.
- Painted Vases – This painted vase DIY from Real Advice Gal can be done with some dollar tree flowers, vases, and stickers. Throw in some cheap acrylic paint and you’re in business.
- Painted Mason Jar Utensil Holders – This is a festive way to hold utensils for your bbq. Small mason jars can be purchased in multi-packs which makes this project from Crafty Morning super affordable.
- Candy Stand – For this 4th of July decor idea all you’ll need is three pieces of glassware and varying sizes and red, white, and blue candies of your choice.
2. Lollipop Centerpiece – Another easy candy option is to grab a bag of assorted tootsie rolls and pull out the blue and red pops only. Add some floral foam to an inexpensive pail and arrange the pops in the pail.
- Framed Printable – This free printable will look amazing in any frame. Grab one from the Dollar Tree, thrift store, or one you already have at home and this incredible graphic for an impressive decorative accent.
- Framed Printable – Another great set of free printables can be found at bydawnnicole.com.
I hope this list helps your last-minute decorating. If you liked this post please share it with a friend. For more content, follow Dianne Decor on Bloglovin’.