FTC Disclosure - This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
*Item received for free for promotional consideration or a sponsored link.
Blue is one of my favorite colors with which to accent a room. You’ve probably heard that blue is a calming and relaxing color. But, would an entirely blue interior be calming?
For me, the color blue symbolizes a connection to the outdoors. It evokes the same feeling of serenity and relaxation that most of us feel when we’re out under a big blue sky or by the water.
Now that I think about it, it’s no surprise then that green comes in a close second to my love for blue.
Now, I’m not talking about a splash of blue here and there. I mean a room truly saturated in the color. What would that look like? Spoiler alert! It would look amazing.
Check out these 10 examples of blue interiors that will blow your mind.
10 Blue Interiors That Will Blow You Away
- The deep blue wall is perfection. It’s paired beautifully with a blue sofa, accent pillows, and wall art.
2. The layering of patterns in this example connects the floor, furniture, and walls in an interesting way.
3. This art deco style sitting room is gorgeous. The deep antique gold pair perfectly with this shade of blue.
4. The blue cabinets with this kitchen are met with a blue and white patterned floor that looks great.
6. This bedroom suite is completely saturated in a deep seductive blue. The walls, the curtains, the ceiling, and even the tub work together for this tone on tone blue interior.
7. The crisp white walls and ceiling in this home make the blue decor accents pop. I love the choice of the lampshades and accent pillows in this example.
8. This gorgeous blue patchwork wall art looks great against the blue wall.
9. The choice of exposed wood and a great combination of blue accents make this living room stand out from the rest.
10. The continuous blue walls and ceiling in this hallway make you feel like you’re engulfed in a tunnel of blue.