FTC Disclosure - This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
*Denotes item received for free for promotional consideration.
No country style wedding is complete without a few super charming rustic wedding signs. Signage at a wedding is a must-have. It helps your guests orient themselves in a new space, know where to go, and what to expect throughout the day. If you’re looking for ideas, here are 10 beautiful examples of rustic wedding signs.
- This monogrammed wedding sign is a great welcome for guests. It includes the names of the couple, date, and is draped with some fresh flowers.
- This beautifully painted welcome sign is another great option to greet guests.
- This sweet seating sign reminds guests that they’re all family.
- This gorgeous family tree style sign lets guests pick a leaf and leave messages for the happy couple.
- This distressed window pane has been re-purposed as a wedding program for guests.
- A creative way to display the menu for the night is with this rustic menu sign.
- This large welcome sign is perfectly planted among two pails of baby’s breath flowers.
- This rustic wedding bar sign is creative and looks awesome!
- A great way to express your love to everyone is with a sweet rustic sign like this.
- A great way to fill out your wedding decor is with a simple phase scrolled onto a piece of wood.
Join the mailing list to have my weekly newsletter sent directly to your inbox.